PDA

View Full Version : MastroNet - Listings Material Different than Title

Archive
01-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark Finn</b><p><br />I've copied this over from the non-sports site - there are probably as many issues in the sports side:<br /><br />----------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />I'm looking for some input. <br /><br />Today I received my MastroNet December Auction winnings. After a through review of the contents, there were some pieces missing from an item.<br /><br />In a conversation with MastroNet, this shortage comes down to a difference between the title & the item description. For example: the title said that there were X pieces in the item, but the description detailed a higher number of pieces.<br /><br />This is the third time this has happened to me; i.e. MastroNet’s shipment contents not equaling the item description.<br /><br />Like bidding on a huge lot of R cards and not getting any of the listed Hitler cards; due to an “error in the item description”.<br /><br />Has anyone else had this issue??<br /><br />Any suggestions on how I recommend a fair and equitable solution?<br /><br /> <br />

Archive
01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><br /> Hi Mark,<br /> Pick up the phone and call Doug Allen, and I bet the problem will be solved. I've bought several "group" lots and have never had a problem, so I'm sure it can be resolved quickly. Be well Brian

Archive
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Mark,<br /><br />It appears that you didn't get all items described in a Sportscard lot. If Mastro gave you everything they have in the lot that you won, then it would be difficult for them to send you additional items.<br /><br />If their misrepresentation was serious, it's reasonable for you to ask for a partial refund. If they are unwilling to do this you may have recourse to filing a small claims action.<br /><br />Peter

Archive
01-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Harry Wallace (HW)</b><p>Out of curiosity what lot are you referring to. I have their auciton catalogs in front of me and I would like to see what they are not describing correctly.