PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away From Ebayer Rocco5449

Archive
12-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Hrechka</b><p> Bought $5.00 worth of cards from this seller on an auction closing on Dec.1. ( Ebay #16005464675) I don't do PayPal so I mailed it Priority Mail, on Dec. 5. Come Dec. 10 he files a Non-Pay Strike against me. <br /> On the same day I mailed payment via FIRST CLASS mail (Ebay # 280053797511)<br />for USHD #114. Well I got it today (Dec. 14) and we traded positive feedback. I think this guy is trying to pull something, but why? Such a hassle over five dollars worth of cards

Archive
12-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Hrechka</b><p> Well he stole $5.00 from me. On the Net54 Non-Sports forum, another board member describes how he got ripped off to the tune of several hundred dollars, by this crook. Interesting read, I urge everyone to check it out and stay away from this guy.

Archive
12-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick McQuillan</b><p>Jerry, you can avoid these scenarios by signing up for PayPal. I hope you didn't send cash.<br /><br />Good Luck!<br />Rick

Archive
12-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Hrechka</b><p> Actually I mailed him a USPS Money Order. The person who describes his big loss on the Net54 Non-Sports Forum used Paypall in his transaction with Rocco. Didn't do him any good.

Archive
12-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick McQuillan</b><p>I am the Postmaster in a small town in Wisconsin. If want to send me the serial number, date, and amount of the money order I can look it up and see if it was cashed.<br /><br />Rick

Archive
12-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Why would you send the payment Priority Mail for a $5 card??? Isnt Priority Mail $4.05?? <br /><br />Including the charge for the Money Order, you paid as much to send payment as you paid for the card(s)?

Archive
12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Hrechka</b><p> Thanks Rick, please let me know your email address. Mine is bettabuddy52@yahoo.com.<br /> I bought the cards cheap. I mailed via Priority because I've been having problems with slow mail service and I wanted to be sure I met the seller's 10 day payment requirement. Fat lot of good it did me. On reflection I think Rocco didn't like the price the cards sold for and came up with the bogus late payment excuse.