PDA

View Full Version : Response Time of Fellow Network 54 Collectors

Archive
12-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Marckus</b><p>When you sell/buy a card off the B/S/T thread - how long do you think it is appropriate to respond to another collector? I have had several recent transactions that seem to hang in the balance for several days/week (I will not dirty any names - at least not yet) and I am a bit surprised; as we deal in cardboard which is an un-necessary addiction - so you either want/afford the card or not. It is not really that complicated, right? Furthermore, many if not all of the cards I sell are "budget range" in price.<br /><br />Opinions?<br /><br />Mark<br />

Archive
12-07-2006, 06:13 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Generally speaking if someone posts something they want, or want to buy or trade, you should get a response within about 1-2 days...if there are no extraordinary situations. (which can and do happen). I would like to get personal emails from people letting me know about issues. That way if I get more than 1-2 about a certain person I can take action. I won't police over there too much otherwise. Also, if someone says they will do a deal and then change their mind...that's life. As long as they didn't do it fraudalently and/or steal then it is what it is. Telling me about those issues is good too as if it happens with one person too often then I will step in. If you act in good faith over there then you will never have anything to worry about..Overall it still seems like it's a very safe place to interact in our hobby, however it's always done on the "caveat emptor" premise. Net54, nor I, are responsible in any way ..best regards