PDA

View Full Version : E95 Wagner- why so low?

Archive
12-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob Beyerle</b><p>Did anyone else see this card that recently ended on ebay? <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290056367935&rd=1&rd=1" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290056367935&rd=1&rd=1</a><br />Seems like it went pretty low for that condition. Did I miss something?

Archive
12-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>He ended the auction early. Who knows what he got for it...

Archive
12-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Its obvious he didnt sell it for $315. He ended it and most likely sold it to the high bidder at a price well beyond the high bid. He quotes in the auction it is worth $1000 so he knows what he has, and I dont think anyone would ever end an auction early to sell at the high bid, makes no sense ebay would even have that option on their notes.<br /><br />The funny thing is he doesnt show the slab grade, yet he does on other auctions.<br /><br />Could be a scam, you never know.

Archive
12-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Posted By: <b>t206King</b><p>its also listed in the wrong cat.

Archive
12-03-2006, 04:20 AM
Posted By: <b>steve f</b><p> This card started out as a BIN option. Seller needed quick cash, for the holidays I presume. I caught this auction out of the gate.<br /><br /> After immediately emailing the seller, due to the red flags (newer seller, low feedback, and from south of the Mason-Dixon). I felt confident enough to plunk down the wad. <br /><br /> Murphy's Law; I go to Pay, his BIN option disappeared from the listing due to another minimum bidder. I again contacted the seller, he advised me to rise above that bidders' max and he'd end it and send the revised invoice/PP. <br /><br /> <br />editted for grammar and to add; Establishing a dialogue (faith) was essential prior to purchase. Although the fear-factor was reduced, there remains a good deal of suspicion until card in hand and authenticity of, is determined... Frank's post above is on the money.