PDA

View Full Version : Is this PSA 6 T206 oc or what?

Archive
12-02-2006, 04:49 AM
Posted By: <b>T E</b><p>Ebay Auction 190056377748<br /><br />Shouldn't it have an oc in there, or is that part of the grade?<br /><br />Pardon my ignorance and thanks for the knowledge...

Archive
12-02-2006, 04:57 AM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>its a pretty sharp card...you can request a "NO QUALIFIERS" from PSA and it will usually (all cases that i've asked) drop the grade 1 grade and not mark it OC, MK or whatever the qualifier. so if this card met the PSA 7 grade but was to receive a "OC" then it was properly dropped to a PSA 6 to avoid the qualifer. (off hand i dont remember the percentage of centering a PSA 7 must have in order to receive that particular grade) also, i havent used PSA in awhile so the guidelines may have changed but that is how i remember it, hope it helps.<br /><br /><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190056377748" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190056377748</a>

Archive
12-02-2006, 05:41 AM
Posted By: <b>T E</b><p>If that is still the case then it would make sense to make that request with an oc, because I believe an oc actually knocks a card down at least two points in the market, so if they only deduct one it would be the logical thing to request...

Archive
12-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay</b><p>And since when has PSA written the name of the back next to T206 on the top line. This card says T206 Sweet Caporal. Have never seen this before. Also, the Marquard has the same thing.<br /><br />Does anyone else know about this?<br /><br />Jay<br />T206kid<br />vettejayk@aol.com<br /><br />Looking for T206s

Archive
12-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>PSA just started doing this....and I believe if memory serves you can even send others back to get the back name on the label for $3 a card...which is ridicilous

Archive
12-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><br /> Hi Jay,<br /> PSA started this new feature a few weeks ago, and is running a special reholder deal, 3 bucks per card until the end of the year. Be well Brian<br /><br /><br />