PDA

View Full Version : Andy Madec Sportscards Stance on Hobby Issues

Archive
11-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Posted By: <b>JimCrandell</b><p>Andy,<br /><br />We would appreciate it if you could address the issues discussed in a similar manner as Doug Allen, Clean Sweep and others.<br /><br />Thank you for your time.<br /><br />Jim Crandell

Archive
11-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Posted By: <b>JimCrandell</b><p>I spoke to Andy Madec today who is wrestling with the issue of whether to respond.<br /><br />Andy said he has never done anything to change the surface of a card.<br /><br />I urged him to say that but again he seems reluctant.<br /><br />

Archive
11-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Lichtman</b><p>Jim, no one wants to say it for fear it will be an admission by them in a potential lawsuit. Lame.

Archive
11-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Posted By: <b>MikeU</b><p>I disagree Jeff. Excluding, SCP, the two big guys made statements. They have more to fear in legal ramifications that all the others combined. They probably also receive/request the most amount of legal advice in operating their business.

Archive
11-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Lichtman</b><p>Oh, I agree with that. That doesn't mean that Doug made a wise legal move or that the smaller guys don't have concern about their own legal ramifications.