PDA

View Full Version : December or January

Archive
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe Drouillard</b><p>Hello All,<br /><br />I'm thinking of selling a large portion of my vintage collection (1940-1969) on ebay to focus more on prewar cards next year. In the past I have only bought and sold on ebay to build my collection, so I don't have a good track record of what times of the year bring the best prices. I have about four thousand dollars worth of cards to move. Do you think selling before Christmas will bring higher prices or should I wait until after the holidays are over? <br /><br />Thanks for any advice,<br /><br />Joe

Archive
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p>i would sell after christmas as i think $$$ is being spent on gifts/food/liquer etc and it's a real busy time for most.imo

Archive
11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Posted By: <b>jackgoodman</b><p>Before Christmas you may get the gift shoppers, but afterwards you may get those that received Christmas cash to spend. Personally, with Ebay being an international 24/7 market, I don't think it makes much difference. But you may want to try the BST thread first and give other board members first shot. Good luck.