PDA

View Full Version : Question for Jim Crandell

Archive
11-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Posted By: <b>martin dalziel</b><p><br />I figured I'd start a new thread vs. gumming up the Mastro and Scott Gaynor threads.<br /><br />Jim,<br />You were asked if you were on some witch hunt and you responding thus "......It is for the benefit of all collectors that this is being done and no honest dealer should be afraid of answering these questions".<br /><br />While I generally agree with you and both threads thus far have been interesting, I don't think the assumption of a none-reponse should be that that dealer is dishonest. People may choose to respond in their own way, but their own way may not be on a public bulletin-board.<br /><br />By all means start threads to each and every auction-house head, each dealer, each high profile collector, each member of this board, but if only a scant few respond lets not take that to mean that that person is in any way dishonest.<br /><br />Martin

Archive
11-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Posted By: <b>JimCrandell</b><p>Martin--good point.<br /><br />Each of us are capable of making up our own mind based on the evidence.<br /><br />Jim