PDA

View Full Version : The Old Judge #49

Archive
11-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I recently acquired the run of "The Old Judge" publications. I think I lost #49. If anyone has one I could borrow for a few days I would greatly appreciate it. Once I find one I will delete this thread...thanks much..

Archive
11-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>Leon,<br /><br />Issue number 49 was never published.

Archive
11-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Maybe that's why I couldn't find it after looking for about 2 hours. Someone loaned me their run and I thought I lost his copy...which is much worse than losing my own. I will leave this thread so others can know it was never printed. I guess it's the same place that #4 of the Encylcopedia is.....Thanks Fred....

Archive
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I told you you didn't lose it.

Archive
11-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Hey Guys... I found my bundle of those things 2 nights ago, while looking for something else. My last issue is #50. Before that, I have a 47-48 issue.<br /><br />I've got that First Four Years book, then loose newsletters after that. But no #49 (which evidently doesn't exist) and no #27... Can I send someone an SASE and a few dollars to photocopy the one I'm missing??<br /><br />While looking for that something else, I found my stock certificate for the DeLong Gum Company... and I'll put that with my American Caramel stock certificate, when I find it!<br /><br />Frank.