PDA

View Full Version : November Lelands-Gaynor Internet Auction is now Live

Archive
11-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>The November Lelands-Gaynor monthly internet auction is now live. <br /><br />FEATURING OVER 300 LOTS OF GREAT VINTAGE PHOTO, <br /> SPORTS AND AMERICANA MEMORABILIA, INCLUDING:<br />o 1928 Pacific Coast League Exhibit Card Near Set 31/32<br />o Collection of High Grade Zeenuts 1932-1936 (16) <br />o 1950 Jackie Robinson Signed Government Postcard.<br />o Babe Ruth and Walter Johnson Signed Photo <br />o Jackie Robinson Signed Photo on 1956 Tour of Japan <br />o Last Game at Ebbets Field Full Ticket <br />o Mickey Mantle Duke Snider Signed 1955 World Series Full Ticket<br />o Several Negro Leaguer Signed Playing Contracts <br />o 1880s Champions Baseball Cigar Box.<br />o Safe At Home Baseball Movie Poster with Mantle & Maris<br />o 2002 ROY Jason Jennings Rockies Game Used Jersey<br />o 1999-2000 Tom Barrasso Penguins Game Used Hockey Jersey<br />o 1964 Rare Beatles Large Salesman Sample Calendar<br />AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! <br /><br />Initial bids must be placed by November 19th at 9PM EST.<br /><br />The auction can be viewed at Lelands.com

Archive
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Jonathan Perry</b><p>Just a reminder the Lelands.com & SCGaynor monthly internet auction closes tonight. If you have not placed an initial bid there is still 2 hours to do so. If you have any questions about the internet only auction or the Winter Catalog auction please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at jperry@lelands.com. Lastly, if you are currently not registered to bid or would like a catalog please let me know and I will gladly assist you with registration and get a catalog out to you. Best of luck to all who are participating in the auctions.<br /><br />Jon