PDA

View Full Version : T206 Willie Keeler in PSA 9 SCP Auction

Archive
11-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Posted By: <b>fessgreg</b><p>Like to know what people think of the PSA 9 Willie Keeler T206 in the SCP auction. I think its a dingy white and the reverse is way off center. Not a prime time piece. What do other think and what do you think it will go for including commission.

Archive
11-16-2006, 06:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>Can you provide a link?<br /><br />What would be the difference (in price) between a PSA9 and PSA8?<br /><br />What would be the difference (in price) between a PSA8 and PSA7?<br /><br />Think about this - we're talking about a subjective number. I would be willing to bet that there are 8's that look better than this 9 yet someone is going to pay through the nose for having a subjective number inked onto the label. <br /><br />

Archive
11-17-2006, 06:49 AM
Posted By: <b>MVSNYC</b><p>my guess:<br /><br />9= 15-20K<br />8= 6-8K<br />7= 3-4K<br />

Archive
11-19-2006, 06:51 AM
Posted By: <b>fessgreg</b><p>The auction website is for sports cards plus. Still like to know what people think of this particular card.

Archive
11-19-2006, 07:33 AM
Posted By: <b>MVSNYC</b><p>ok, here is the scoop...are you guys looking online or in the actual catalog? i have their catalog, and that image is darker then the others, and is not lite all that well...so it does have a "dingy/slightly dirty" look to it...i would bet if you saw the actual card in person, one would find the photo simply doesn't do it justice. the only issue i see is the slight "diamond" cut, which as we just established in another thread, is understandable due to "old school" printing/cutting methods...<br /><br />i will probably be bidding on this card.