PDA

View Full Version : Question about SGC Monthly Special

Archive
11-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Russ Bright</b><p>The special says "Any cards purchased at an auction house sale in September or October of 2006 for only $6 per card". 25 card minimum. I won an auction with 19 cards. I would like to know, do you think they'd let me add 6 more cards from my collection to make it 25 total to get this deal? I know there have been mentions of a person at SGC to contact about things like this. Use of the Search engine turned up nothing helpful.<br /><br />Anyone who has insight into this, feel free to post here or e-mail me offlist. I would like to submit these cards at this special, but want to make sure that it's eligible for the special. If i'm submitting a large amount of cards, it's easier when I can afford it (lol)<br /><br />thanks for the help!<br /><br />R

Archive
11-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Posted By: <b>T206Collector</b><p>....something like $6 for the 19, but regular rate for the other 6. Something like that.<br /><br />shersh@sgccard.com, I think gets you Scott Hersh, who answers e-mails daily.<br /><br />