PDA

View Full Version : Are there graded set builders for graded t207s?

Archive
11-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Posted By: <b>T E</b><p>I see the prices of graded commons in t206 are going quite high for higher grades, which I assume is being driven by registered set builders-I'm wondering if there is an equal situation with more obscure issues, in this case the t207s?<br /><br />Thanks in advance for the knowledge...

Archive
11-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Posted By: <b>Bruce Babcock</b><p>I see four sets on the T207 PSA set registry and 101 on the T206 registry in various states of completion. Although the T207 set has 300+ cards less than the T206 set, it may well be harder to complete due to a large number of very tough cards. It is also less popular for a variety of reasons. Certainly T207 prices are rising across the board but the registry factor appears to be less in play with this set than with T206 and others.<br /><br />I have a complete set of T207 and it is graded, mostly SGC and PSA but also some SCD and GAI. It is so hard to find any examples of some of the T207 cards that to hold out for the PSA 7s and 8s is an exercise in frustration. The number one guy on the PSA registry, amazingly, has lots of 6s, 7s and 8s. I have one PSA 7 and am only looking to upgrade the worst 25-30 cards out of 200 which are SGC 10s and 20s or PSA 1s & 2s. At some point I hope to post the whole set on my web site.