PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fritsch

Archive
10-31-2006, 01:11 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>Anyone ever bought from this gentlemen? Any good or bad expeirences?

Archive
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I've bought twice from them. I bought some W554's that had alot of back damage that wasn't disclosed, so I returned them for a refund. No hastles there. Recently, I bought a PC796 with no problems. I''ve found them easy to deal with so far, & would buy again.

Archive
10-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Cobby33</b><p>I've always had pleasant experiences with them for over 20 years.

Archive
10-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>There's a few spots on him.....kinda like Kit Young and some of the other stuck-in-the-1970's-grading guys.......buy with the knowledge that the card you get will be about 1-2 grades lower than what it's advertised. I bought some Colgan's from Larry and they were EX condition.....but with some paperloss on the back......or creased.......but they were at about prevailing VG to VGEX prices and he's the ONLY one who has them. So....depending on the issue you're buying.......

Archive
10-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Griffin's</b><p>Bought twice a few years ago. Both orders were grossly overgraded but they were very good about returns. Probably the only cards I've ever returned for overgrading, but it was definitely deserved.

Archive
10-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike campbell</b><p>I used to buy alot from them in the early ninties, when things weren't graded. I was a type collector back then. I now focus on other things. In any case, I never ever had a problem. I did buy a zeenut once, that showed up with some writing on the back. This hadn't been disclosed to me. But over all I would say they are very good. I bought an Overland candy from them this morning, And they were extremely pleasant. Much more so than a few other dealers whom we all know. I have no problem dealing with them.<br /><br />