PDA

View Full Version : You guys rule

Archive
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Posted By: <b>don fluckinger</b><p>Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who volunteered, introduced themselves, offered comments for publication (and not) either on the board or back channel. I tried to answer all the emails and at some point just couldn't keep up, I got so many. <br /><br />Someone not on this board (who shall remain nameless--and it wasn't Bob Lemke) warned me that I'd get some flames. To tell you the truth, there was no outright negativity...there was a little gentle needling in the spirit of improving the SCD Standard Catalog for the good of the hobby (which I will take any day of the week), but nothing like was predicted.<br /><br />Rest assured that I'm tracking all responses and actually have to start a new database here to keep track...and many of you will be, at minimum, tapped after the first of the year to offer checklist and pricing data on the sets you mentioned are your areas of expertise.<br /><br />Thanks again.

Archive
10-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>So do we really have a reputation on the street as a bunch of rowdies and troublemakers?

Archive
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Bryan Long</b><p>For the most part this place is wonderful. As the saying goes it only takes a few bad apples. I am amazed how the level of knowledge that exists on this board and how much good we bring to the hobby. People, I think do pay attention to us from the good to the bad.<br><br>.