PDA

View Full Version : Wagonland OJ's

Archive
10-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Posted By: <b>paulstratton</b><p>Does anyone have any information on the hoard of OJ's that ebay seller Wagonland has been auctioning off recently? It seems like a pretty impressive collection.

Archive
10-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Kevin Cummings</b><p>I have tried several times to find out how many she has and what ones they are, but she is very tight lipped. I've won two of them and even that hasn't bought me any "secret" information. I believe it was actually <b>two</b> finds - a smaller one that she initially exhausted and the larger one she is auctioning off now. Maybe another board member has been more successful in that area. <br /><br />I do know that she steadfastly refuses to sell offline after a bad experience in the past when she lost a bunch of money on a lowball offer for an item that was flipped the next week on ebay for substantially more money. <br /><br />

Archive
10-11-2006, 06:31 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p>Shes a very cautious person. Initially when she started listing them I emailed her and told her she'd be selling herself short if she let anyone talk her into ending any auctions early. I later supplied her with a list of HOFers so she could space them out if she had any, a brief history of the cards, some auction results, which cards were more desirable, what cards were what years, etc. She started to trust me with some information after numerous emails back and forth about this kind of stuff. I know she has them on consignment. If I remember correctly they were found in some sort of storage barn or wharehouse by the family that owns them and were among a dead relative's belongings. I think there are 3 HOFers left and she plans on selling at the same rate she has been into the latter part of November.

Archive
10-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Posted By: <b>joe</b><p>I won 2 of the old judges in September. They are at SGC right now. No other information though.<br /><br />Joe<br><br>Ty Cobb, Spikes flying!

Archive
10-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish387</b><p>She has alot of them and is going to list them one by one. She is a real nice person to deal with. I sent her some information about the rare ones in the set according to my price guide. She has some nice ones I am sure. I will be watching