PDA

View Full Version : eBay phone number for concern?

Archive
10-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>someone purchased something from me today with an obviously bogus account.<br /><br />I sent them an eBay invoice (which I believe gives them some personal info real name, etc.)<br /><br />eBay live help - was no help - they referred me to an email link (which I filled out)<br /><br />Does anyone have a phone number that might be helpful?<br /><br />Thanks.

Archive
10-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Posted By: <b>joe</b><p>This is the number I called last week to help straighten out a logon problem. From another board member. <br /><br />1-800-717-3229. The funny thing is the 1st question they ask is where did you get this number. Only for certain customers I guess.<br /><br />Joe<br><br>Ty Cobb, Spikes flying!

Archive
10-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>I called.<br /><br />It was nice to talk to a human about the issue.... but I don't know if she will be able to do much about it (referred me to the same email contact info).<br /><br />And you are right.... she did ask me how I got the phone number! She said it is a pilot program phone number only given to a few eBay members.<br /><br />

Archive
10-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Posted By: <b>craig</b><p>lol, i wonder how many people will save that # today alone. sorry ebay the secret is out.<br /><br />craig