PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from David Bryan in recent hours?

Archive
10-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Ed McCollum</b><p>It's been years since I purchased from him, but I remember he was from Apex, NC, where the huge chemical explosion and fire is now going on. Hope he and his family are either safe there or evacuated soemwhere else.

Archive
10-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I sent him an email early this morning to see how he was. If I hear from him I will post on the board. I was shocked to hear Apex involved in such a disaster when I listened to the news this morning. Let's all wish him the best.

Archive
10-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I just spoke to David and he is fine. He lives about five miles from the explosion so he has not had to evacuate, but he is concerned that at some point he may. I told him I would post on the board.

Archive
10-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>Good to hear - I also live about 5 miles from Apex. It appears that the rain that came in this morning may actually disapate the chemicals in the air - fortunately, only 18 minor injuries have been reported.

Archive
10-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I just saw some footage on CNN and it looks ghastly. The concern is of course the contaminants in the air. Be well Josh, stay out of the direction the wind is blowing (not easy to do).

Archive
10-07-2006, 08:44 AM
Posted By: <b>david bryan</b><p>Hey everyone. I am fine as we are far enough away from it currently. The town has largely been evacuated and the contamination problems are potentially major. Lets just pray that once it is all over that the contamination is confined to the site. The rain we are currently getting is helping with the air quality but is a major concern in spreading the contamination. Thanks to everyone for your concerns.<br />

Archive
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>take care in the coming hours and days.

Archive
10-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Good to Hear David and Josh are alright. Be Safe, <br /><br />Lee

Archive
10-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Posted By: <b>Cobby33</b><p>My best to all involved and potentially involved.