PDA

View Full Version : Need contact info for a fellow collector!

Archive
09-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>Hi,<br /><br />I need help contacting a fellow collector, Zack Smith. He is in the US Navy and was out too sea. He is now back in port this week. The only email I have is his navy email address. If anyone has another email too contact him would be much appreciated! Working on a deal with him.<br /><br /><br />Thank You

Archive
09-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Posted By: <b>John S</b><p>I also have been attempting to contact Zach to no avail. We have a deal pending. Please email me any contact info.

Archive
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Gentleman,<br /><br /> Thanks to a recent deal with Zach, I do have an email address that I can contact him with that is NOT his US Navy email address. However, I don't feel that it is my right to pass this address around, as it is only by chance that I have it.<br /><br />Instead, I have contacted him (using that address) to inform him of this thread.<br /><br />Regards,<br /><br />Richard.

Archive
09-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Posted By: <b>John S</b><p>Thanks Richard.

Archive
09-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Zach S.</b><p>Neal, I'm about to reply to your email from yesterday. The best way to contact me is at my zsmith@as39.navy.mil address because I check that one everyday that I'm at work. I do have another (dr_jeckyl_and_mr_jackass@yahoo.com) but due to lack of internet access here in Italy I only check that one maybe once a week.<br /><br />John S., replied to your email as well.<br /><br /><br />Zach S.<br />