PDA

View Full Version : Article on removing tape

Archive
08-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Posted By: <b>jackgoodman</b><p>I recently had to dig out a copy of a one issue publication from 1975/76(?) called National Sports Collector to make a copy of an ad for a fellow board member.<br /><br />While looking thru the magazine, I saw a 3 1/2 page article by Denny Eckes entitled "Tape Removal From Cards." It is interesting and since the topic had just recently been discussed on the board, I thought some of you would like to read the information Denny provided.<br /><br />I have converted it into a pdf file and will email it to anyone that would like it.<br /><br />Click on my name for email address.<br /><br />Jack

Archive
08-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Posted By: <b>jackgoodman</b><p>I think I've responded to all who have asked for a copy, as of about 2:30 pst today. If you requested a copy and haven't received it yet, please re-email me and I'll send it out.

Archive
08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Posted By: <b>steve f</b><p>Jim,<br /><br />Interesting article. Amazing that the guy suggests several pans full of the chemical. <br />Thankyou for the file.<br /><br />Ironically, I'm watching COPS right now and they're responding to a paint-huffing incident (toluene). Permanent half-wits<br /><br />It's too late for me, but if any one tries this, be outside to prevent drain bamage. Oh, and it's wicked volatile.