PDA

View Full Version : Colgan's

Archive
08-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Would some of the Colgan's experts tell me if there are any rarities in the Stars of the Diamond set?

Archive
08-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>This probably falls in the same catagory as tough OJs. There are people working on the set that know what is tough ans what isn't and they aren't about to tell people until they finish their sets and/or hoard a bunch of the tough cards before telling everyone else.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun."

Archive
08-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Is Delahanty-Toronto Ed Delahanty's brother? If so, which one?

Archive
08-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>yes, not sure which one, but I think it is Jim. It is the same player in the c46 set. I'm just too lazy to look it up right now<br /><br />Jay<br><br>A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun."

Archive
08-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Jay,<br />Thanks for your honesty about guarding your information. I'm thinking about selling my Colgan's commons.

Archive
08-14-2006, 09:13 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>send me a list of what you have as I still need a bunch<br /><br />Jay<br><br>A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun."

Archive
08-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>Jay, did you ever notice that your icon of the T206 Johnson cut-out looks sort of like a fantasy T207 portrait of Johnson?

Archive
08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>yeah, but the boarder color is wrong.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun."