PDA

View Full Version : what's the best way to package and send to get graded

Archive
08-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Posted By: <b>bill</b><p>I have some cards that should be graded<br />so I can sell them for the most<br />what is the best way to package and mail<br />your cards to psa????<br /><br />bill

Archive
08-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve M.</b><p>First may I say that I don't send anything to PSA, just SGC, but the same should apply.<br /><br />1. Take the cards out of screw downs.<br />2. Slip card into a Card Saver.<br />3. Sandwich the cards between some heavy duty cardboard.<br />4. Wrap the whole thing in bubble wrap.<br />5. Slip that into a used bubble mailer.<br />6. Put the whole thing in a FedEx box.<br />7. Let her rip. Should get there in fine shape with no problem.

Archive
08-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>good job steve! you just ended the thread....you covered everything

Archive
08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>Don't forget the card submission form.<br /><br />I agree with Steve: FEDEX the package. IMO they have the best tracking system and they have never let me down like UPS. UPS and USPS are afterthoughts. I wouldn't consider using anyone else but FEDEX.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />

Archive
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p>Registered Mail goes cheaply and safely to PSA in a day to 2 at the most. I have sent several hundred packages without a single problem. Amazingly they take a full 2 days to get to SGC , but again never had a problem. Anyone who uses a small Post office where you can get to know the post master personally can give you unbeleivable service and support. Good luck Brian<br /><br />FEDEX is Ok, but I would never use UPS.

Archive
08-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Posted By: <b>david poses</b><p>i have been buying graded cards that i want to break OUT of the slabs and put in binders. This is getting very dangerous (flying sharp shards of plastic). Anyone have a tip on how best to accomplish this with little risk to my eyeballs?

Archive
08-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>Steve, no freezer bag?<br /><br />