PDA

View Full Version : E92 back question

Archive
08-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Kelly</b><p>I know that there are alot of knowledgeable E collectors out there so I am confident someone has this card and can help.<br /><br />I have recently purchased an E92 Dockman Schaefer horizontal card. If the card is held where the name is at the bottom, then the card is turned over the back is upside down. All other horizontal E92 cards I own ( Mathewson, Seigle ) are not that way. When either of them is held where the player's name is at the bottom, the printing on the back is right and readable. Question...<br /><br />If anyone owns an E92 Dockman Scheafer is your card printed in this fashion or is it printed with the writing right side up. <br /><br />Thank you in advance for the help and input.<br /><br />-Kelly

Archive
08-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Not sure about the E92 Dockman Scheafer but most series of cards can be found with upside down backs. Kind of cool but not really a premium on them. I believe I have multiple cards with upside down backs in my collection. Blank backs and wrong backs are prevelent too.....regards

Archive
08-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>on both of mine, Croft's and Nadja's also right side up. Happen to have them handy at office, as I am finally sending 97 PSA floaters for cross over to SGC.

Archive
08-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Kelly</b><p>BUMP<br /><br />Thank you both for the help !!<br /><br />Anyone else have this card or want to make any general E92 back comments?<br /><br />-Kelly