PDA

View Full Version : Slightly OT.....Items on your wantlist have been relisted

Archive
08-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>Over the last week I have received 3 emails stating that "Good News items on your watchlist have been relisted."<br /><br />What's strange is that none of the items are on my watchlist, although I have similar items that I have been watching.<br /><br />Is ebay testing new software? Is anyone else getting these messages? <br /><br />Patrick

Archive
08-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe Jones</b><p>I have been getting the same messages?

Archive
08-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob Pomilla</b><p>I posted something a couple of days ago about this. Received no responses, so I thought it was just me and deleted the posting.

Archive
08-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Posted By: <b>Jason</b><p>I have gotten several emails that are from "eBay Member" saying that they have questions about an item that I am selling...when I am not selling any items on eBay...<br />I delete all that stuff...

Archive
08-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick</b><p>The "relisted" notices, and the questions regarding items that you are selling are both attempts to get you to use the link in the email, so you can log in and give away your id and password to someone who will hijack your ebay account. Forward these emails to "spoof@ebay.com", and ebay will look into them.<br /><br />Rick

Archive
08-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p>i have been getting these also and they are ebay messages. you will notice at the very top next to the ebay logo they have your full name,and ebay name. now why we are getting them? i think it is items from a seller who you have watched items with,as i have noticed some items i "watched" have disappeared from these sellers but not the item in the email.