PDA

View Full Version : T206 RARE Back Question

Archive
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Wulkan</b><p>It was great seeing a bunch of members at the National, including my first face-to-face meeting Leon. It was just a tremendous show for us, in gathering consigments and items for our upcoming World Wide Internet Auction.<br /><br />Now, to the point of my thread, and I told Leon I would post this:<br /><br />Has anyone actually ever held in their hand an Old Mill overprint T206 back?<br /><br />I spoke with Josh Wolf, Leon and many, many other T206 collectors and no one, but no one has ever admitted to actually holding an example of the Old Mill overprint back. The reason for this inquiry is that we are going to present a tremendous back collection in our next auction (36 of the 40 different) listed on the T206 Museum site and I'm trying to get the description accurate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />thanks,<br />Josh Wulkan<br />www.hugginsandscott.com

Archive
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Josh- I believe I have more than one in my set, I'll check tomorrow and let you know.<br />tbob

Archive
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><br /> Hi Josh,<br /> An email with an overprint owner contact info is on it's way. Good luck Brian