PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from Beckett Media

Archive
07-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p>This is a formal thanks for everyone who contributed to the new Beckett Almanac of Baseball Cards and Collectibles which just arrived here today in Dallas.<br /><br />I'd like to thank everyone for their pricing help as well as this board in general for all the information (and new cards and sets) we've added to this work over the years.<br /><br />Regards<br />Rich Klein<br />Beckett Media<br /><br /><br />edited title to be more specific....ed.

Archive
07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Thank you for being part of our forum. It is a priviledge to have such good hobby veterans post here. A lot of folks in the business side of the hobby won't post on the board as they are concerned about being taken to task for something. (Not sure what but you know what I mean)..All the best to Beckett and yourself. Keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll see ya' at the National. Warm regards.....moderator dude...

Archive
07-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I've always enjoyed doing the input for you each year. Look forward to seeing the newest addition.