PDA

View Full Version : Contributors Wanted

Archive
07-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Rich Mueller</b><p>Within the last couple of weeks, I've launched SportsCollectorsDaily.com, a site devoted to news within the sports card & memorabilia hobby. It's still a work in progress, but there is quite a bit of content on the site already, and, of course, we're updating daily. <br /><br />I'd like to add value to the site by finding some experts in certain areas who can contribute regular blogs/columns. If anyone from the Pre-War forum would be interested in writing for us, I'd love to hear from you. The topics can be wide ranging..but I do want it to be interesting to a slightly wider audience since we run the entire gamut of cards/memorabilia. One example, perhaps, could relate to the original Allen & Ginter set now that Topps is coming out with something that bears the name. Another might deal with underappreciated sets or recent discoveries, history behind your favorite set, etc. Content should be lively and don't be afraid to take a stand and/or show your sense of humor. <br /><br />I can help with topics/ideas if necessary. <br /><br />Compensation, if desired, would be the placement of your web site address at the top of the nested section. The entries don't need to be lengthy--a few paragraphs is fine--but I do need them submitted on a frequent basis (most people find it's not as hard as they think).<br /><br />The site is young, but it is growing quickly and we are publicizing it as much as we can. A press release was issued Friday and made available to hundreds of outlets. <br /><br />We're providing a link to this forum on the site as well. Respond here or via e-mail if you would like to join us!

Archive
07-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Rich ran this by me before he posted. I am a little busy to help him but thought someone else on the board might like to......regards