PDA

View Full Version : Chantilly show official meeting...

Archive
06-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Anyone who wants to meet up with us - we will meet up on Friday, July 7 at the Chantilly, Virginia show at about 3 pm near the main entrance of the show at the table that has the prize drawing box, show flyers, etc,...<br /><br /><a href="http://www.csashows.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.csashows.com</a><br /><br />Alan<br /> <br />

Archive
07-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Just a reminder it's THIS Friday, July 7 !!! See above for meetup details...<br /><br />Thanks.<br />Alan<br />

Archive
07-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Posted By: <b>Turner Engle</b><p>Alan,<br /><br />I was wondering if the show is worth the six hour I will have to endure?<br /><br />Is there mainly vintage and about how many tables are there?<br /><br />Turner

Archive
07-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Posted By: <b>Andy Cook</b><p>I have a table at Chantilly (#216 next to Ron Barrett's table) and eyeballing the map looks like 150-160 tables or so. There should be at least 10-15 good prewar tables.<br /><br />Shameless plug - I'm going to have lots of prewars, including many I haven't listed on the BST. I'm also going to have @20 bats, bat racks, and a great quantity of autographed memorabilia collected by my father in law over the past 20 years.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Andy<br />typecard@aol.com

Archive
07-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Donald Johnson</b><p>Andy,<br /><br />I'll be set up at Chantilly as well so I'll see you there! Don't know my table # though...There should be around 10 dealers with pre-war inventory - although it definitely doesn't compare to Ft. Washington...

Archive
07-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Posted By: <b>John E</b><p>I didn't want to start an OT thread, so I thought I'd add my message here. I recently had the pleasure of reading your article/interview in Gridiron Greats. Thanks for sharing, I found the article very interesting.

Archive
07-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Thank you John. I appreciate that. It's really nice to hear comments like that.<br /><br />For those of you going to the Chantilly show, I'll see you all tomorrow !!!<br /><br />Alan

Archive
07-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark Evans</b><p>The Chantilly show was great fun. I met Alan (Jewish Collector), Cy, Andy Cook, Don Johnson, and Joe P. Joe asked me to confirm to the board his T-206 Schulte with Piedmont 350 back. Consider it confirmed. Mark