PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to the group of E98's that were up until last night?

Archive
07-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Posted By: <b>E, Daniel</b><p>Soooooooo, bloomin frustrating!

Archive
07-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>I was wondering the same thing. I had been watching the Bresnahan E98 (green) that was authentic, and it simply vanished...not on my watch list...not in items ended...not in completed items (of course they are 2 days behind.)<br /><br />At first, I thought that maybe the seller pulled it because someone listed another Bresnahan E98 (red) with a sooner end date, but if other E98 auctions have also vanished then sounds like another "off ebay" offer situation.<br /><br />So much for playing by the rules.<br /><br />Patrick<br /><br />

Archive
07-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />I was watching that entire group of 7-8 cards. However now, there are only four that show up in my list of "watched" items as well as Completed Auction Listings - the blue Mack and Chance & the green Lajoie and Wagner. I can't find the Bresnahan AUT card anywhere either. It's a shame as I could have used a few of these....

Archive
07-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Posted By: <b>Steve M.</b><p>that the auction for Mack had been dumped due to the seller putting something in his listing that ebay didn't like. Guess I got the notice because I had a bid on it rather than youse lurkers.

Archive
07-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>T206holygrailcollector is the seller. It was interesting because I got bid cancellation notice emails from ebay and cringed because that usually means someone has bought them off ebay and the seller ended the auctions. Went I went to the page, I saw that there was a relisting link. Whew! (I thought). But when I clicked the link, they were nowhere to be found. Then in going through the rest of my emails, I found earlier emails from ebay that the auctions were not any good and ebay had axed them.<br />Who knows? I am particularly interested because this seller sniped me on 4 of these same cards over the past several months when they were originally offered and I really wanted the red Mack. Is this seller someone who posts here under some other name? I am assuming he is not "T206collector" but was just wondering if he were a member here. Anyone know who this guy is?

Archive
07-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>The sellers name is Christopher Kun. I'm not sure if he frequents this board or not. Initially, there was only a couple up with the auctions stating that he would be listing 10.<br /><br />I was interested in a few of the e98s, so I asked him where the other auctions were. He responded saying that they would go up within the next couple of days. That was before the mack, lajoie, and wags appeared.<br /><br />I planned on bidding. Oh well.<br /><br />Rob