PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring B/S/T Request's

Archive
07-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Posted By: <b>Tony Andrea</b><p>Just a reminder to all. If your going to utilize the B/S/T section of this site to sell your cards, please have the common courtesy to respond to all offers. <br />A simple return email stating (will pass, thx) should at least be required and only takes a few minutes.<br />To many times including recently, I personally have not gotten a response from a proposed seller.<br />If your going to use this section to sell, again have the "Courtesy" to respond!!!!!!!!!!!<br />Thank you, Tony Andrea

Archive
07-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Posted By: <b>Daniel Bretta</b><p>Also if you're working on a deal and you decide you don't want to do the deal at least have the courtesy to respond.

Archive
07-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Koteles</b><p>you are usually about really nice quality ,it seems that<br />for the most part ,there has been an array of junk spewing<br />& not YOUR typical stuff.....sumpin on nare I missed ?<br /><br />TTYL<br />xoxo

Archive
07-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p>I second Tony's sentiment. I get a response from about half (at most) of the B/S/T listings I respond to.

Archive
07-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>to anybody I have left hanging on a deal.<br /><br />I do try to respond to everyone, and try to tie up any loose ends.<br /><br />some times the inbox works at a faster pace than my brain does... and then things get lost/forgotten.<br /><br />It sucks I know - so I apologize.<br /><br />

Archive
07-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Tony Andrea</b><p>Without giving out names, there were some nice items listed a few weeks back by a seller that I brought back up from an old post and made an offer.<br />Dont worry, haven't changed my ways. <br />You know the stuff I like............<br /> XOXOXOXO, Tony

Archive
07-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>It's good to reply. If an emailer doesn't receive a reply, he doesn't know if his email was received.<br /><br />However, sometimes people do send out emails that don't reach the intended destination. Last week I found out that some of my emails were not being sent out into cyberworld, but were being transfered to the 'drafts' file. Two of the emails were sending documents to myself, which is why I deduced that emails weren't being sent. Until I hadn't noticed this, I assumed my emails reached the folks. None of the emails were to Net54 people and glitched cleared up after about a day.

Archive
07-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>try to post scans if you are able to...not everyone can, i understand that but it would save everyone a lot of time, if i dont like the way a card looks regardless of the grade, i wont buy it...just my 2 cents

Archive
07-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Posted By: <b>PC</b><p>Of four recent attempted B/S/T purchases, I've had two sellers not respond, and the third decided to specify his payment terms AFTER I had made payment (yes, AFTER I paid -- I was sent a refund, but talk about annoying).

Archive
07-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Please email me about folks not acting in a professional, courteous way on the BST pages. There are many circumstances which can happen but if someone repeatedly messes up then we can put a stop to it....that includes repeatedly, on different sales, not answering folks. regards