PDA

View Full Version : Shane Killian - B/S/T pages

Archive
06-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Recently there was a small transaction on the BST pages that I need to get involved in, unfortunately. If anyone has seen, or heard from, Shane Killian I need him to email me please....sorry for the interruption....best regards

Archive
06-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Seems like he might have fallen off of a cliff? Anyone seen or heard from him, in the last 1-2 weeks please give me a private email. Or if anyone knows if something might have happened to him? regards..

Archive
07-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>So it seems Shane has fallen off the face of the planet. There was a $25 card not delivered from the BST pages...to another board member. To my knowledge this is the first instance of this type on the BST pages....not bad for over a yr of watching on this shift. At any rate Shane isn't banned but until he explains this situation he will not be able to be a member in good standing. Again, he is not banned so he can come and comment and clear the air when ready. Until that time I would be careful if you are dealing with him. The other board member is very respected and trustworthy, and like he told me, it's not necessarily the $25 card, it's the principle. There will be no more posts on this subject from me unless new info comes out...best regards...and as always a friendly reminder: The Buy Sell Trade pages are done at your own risk/Caveat Emptor......regards all