PDA

View Full Version : North East Swap Meet???

Archive
06-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>Anyone interested in meeting sometime this summer to talk shop and buy and trade vintage cards? Some people can't make the national so I thought this could be an option if there was any interest?<br /><br />

Archive
06-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Patrick McMenemy</b><p>I'd be interested. A nice meeting location could be Cooperstown, NY. I try to visit Coopertown at least once a year.<br /><br />Patrick

Archive
06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Anyone want to meet Friday, July 7 at the Chantilly, Virginia show. I'll be there Friday only. Don't automatically ignore this show - it has gotten much better over the last few years !!! Quite a few vintage card dealers !!!<br /><br />I'm willing to talk & listen to anyone about vintage baseball. Oh, hell we can discussion anything !!!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.csashows.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.csashows.com</a><br /><br />Alan

Archive
06-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt E.</b><p>How many dealers or tables at this show?<br /><br />

Archive
06-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Posted By: <b>cmoking</b><p>I'm in Mass....I'd be interested too. Northeast to me means NY, RI, CT, MA, NH, ME, VT

Archive
06-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark Evans</b><p>Alan/others--<br /><br />I likewise intend to attend the Chantilly show on Friday. Let's plan to catch up.<br /><br />Drop me an e-mail at your convenience. Mark

Archive
06-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Mark - Email sent. <br />Anyone else planning on going to the Chantilly show on Fri, July 7 ? Be gentle - I'm a puny looking slob.<br /><br />Thanks.<br />Alan

Archive
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Posted By: <b>Jason</b><p>The Aug show in White Plains - was wondering if anyone here knew if that venue is well attended by vintage dealers? Thx, Jason

Archive
06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>I will be going to the White Plains show in August to sell some stuff. Is anyone going? If so, does anyone want to meet to trade?<br /><br />

Archive
06-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>So what is the plan for this show. Who is going and when/where is the meeting time.<br /><br />I think I need my card fix and ebay is weak lately so I am probably going to take the drive and would love to meet up with some folks from the board.<br /><br />James Gallo<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
06-27-2006, 07:28 AM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>James,<br />I will be going for the day either Friday or Saturday. I would not mind meeting up if you are going on one of those days.

Archive
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Posted By: <b>ralph</b><p>Any of you vintage collectors/traders in the Tri-State area ?

Archive
06-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>James - That's great that you will be there !!! <br /><br />Let's plan to meet right around 3 pm on FRIDAY, JULY 7 at the front, main entrance to the show, probably next to the table that has the flyers & ads & door prize drawing box. <br /><br />I'll be the small, puny looking slob !!!<br /><br />Alan