PDA

View Full Version : Honus Wagner T206 Sovereign 460 found!

Archive
05-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike P.</b><p>Well, not quite, but I thought this would prove to be an entertaining read.<br /><a href="http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/show/qanda?aID=89918255&aucview=0x23" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/show/qanda?aID=89918255&aucview=0x23</a>

Archive
05-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Shane Killian</b><p>YES! my favorite yahoo guy is back. He has been trying to sell this card for the last couple months and I get into it with him over Q&A each time. He tries to debunk every fact that is thrown at him. My favorite is that the sovereign 460 back was a printers error . They were told they could not print Wagners image but they thought they meant HEINE not Honus. Oh he's great for a laugh.

Archive
05-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>Thanks for offering such entertaining sunday afternoon reading.<br />It is unbelievably hilarious to see such hedging responses offered<br />by the holder of the $25,000 plus Wagner!<br />It continues to amaze me how individuals will go to any length to<br />make a buck, even big bucks--providing the worst 'buttressing' evidence<br />for their case along the way.<br /><br />God help us.<br /><br />all the best<br /><br />Barry Arnold

Archive
05-15-2005, 03:51 PM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>Has ANYone here EVER seen a Sovereign back which looked like this one? The bizarre "aging" and wrong color green ink are the tip-off, even if you had not seen the front of the card or known its history.

Archive
05-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike P.</b><p>It gets even more interesting.

Archive
06-17-2006, 06:28 AM
Posted By: <b>steve</b><p>i didnt think they made honus wagner t206 cards with a sovereign back..............lol.

Archive
06-17-2006, 06:50 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>As I mentioned yesterday I would prefer not to bring up a year old thread. Is there some specific reason you did? NO T206 Honus Wagners come with this type back and if you see one it is fake. Please let me/us know why this was responded to and another thread not started?