PDA

View Full Version : Email Problem

Archive
06-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Posted By: <b>petecld</b><p>I know this is O/T but since so many of the readers here are people I contact on a regular basis I am just letting everyone know my earthlink email account was hacked into and forwarded to another address (a yahoo account). I have not been able to send nor receive emails for the last two days. If you sent me a email within the last two days - I did not receive it. If you have received an email from me within the last two days IT DID NOT COME FROM ME and I strongly suggest you delete it.<br /><br />Yes, I have virus protection and current spy-ware but I guess that isn't enough these days. Sorry for any problems this may cause.<br /><br />Peter Calderon

Archive
06-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Eric</b><p>Hey Peter..can you please give me a call? Thanks..<br /><br />Eric

Archive
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>Sorry Pete, but the person at the end of your email last night agreed to buy 50 cases of 1988 Donruss. It's too late for you to back out now ... Though, looking back, I must admit it should have seemed odd that you kept referring to yourself as Edwardo and wrote in Portuguese. I don't know Portugese well, but luckily '1988 Donruss' and '5x Beckett' are the same in both languages.