PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a little advice!

Archive
06-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Travis</b><p>I was wondering a few things... first, what would you pay for an e107 breisch williams with the edge chipped off? and secondly, what would you pay for and old judge with the bottom two edges trimmed off? any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Archive
06-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>There are 2 edges on the bottom of an OJ? Sorry, couldn't resist and can't offer any good advice except to pay what you are comfortable with paying.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Growing old is not optional, growing up is.

Archive
06-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Koteles</b><p>100 bucks on the first and 25 bucks on the 2nd. I wouldnt<br />buy them. You must ask yourself wether or not you can be<br />happy with these in your collection, if you can, my offers<br />are good cause the WHOLE card IS NOT there !<br /><br />Good luck !

Archive
06-15-2006, 06:21 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>edited out stupid response<br /><br />If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say he's looking at around $300 or more for the e107 and maybe $100 or so for the OJ.<br /><br />Jay<br /><br />Growing old is not optional, growing up is.

Archive
06-15-2006, 06:33 AM
Posted By: <b>Jim Manos</b><p>Mine was probably much worse had a large tack hole and brown thick staining all over it. I would say $500ish if it is clean with a small corner clip on the e107. The OJ i would say $45 ish.

Archive
06-15-2006, 06:38 AM
Posted By: <b>Gilbert Maines</b><p>If the question is: "what would you pay"?<br /><br />I would pay $100 for the OJ with the ad trimmed off, if everything else was right. And maybe $300 for the e107 if it was one on my wantlist.<br /><br />But unless I was specifically looking for the particular card offered, I would not pay those prices, just to get an example of the series.<br /><br />I agree with Jim regarding an example of the series price for OJs - but it may be skinned too for &lt;$50.. I am not sure about the bottom price for e107s though. I think it is quite a bit higher than the OJs.