PDA

View Full Version : T207 Team Checklist

Archive
06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Aaron Cowan</b><p>I'm new to this forum (but I have posted one item in the B/S/T Forum) so I will start out by telling you what I collect. <br /><br />I've been collecting cards since I was a kid and got some vintage cards in a trade about 7 years ago (I'm 23 years old). The cards were from 1950s and 60s cards and I still have two of them. Anyway, this got me interested in vintage cards and thanks to that and eBay I soon became addicted to T206s. About a year or so ago I finally decided what to focus my collection on: T-cards of any and all St Louis players (Browns and Cardinals). Using SCD and some online gallerys from collectors like you all I put together a spread sheet of all the cards this collection would cover. The one T-card set I don't believe is complete is the T207s. If anyone could assist me with completing the St Louis team set checklist of this product I would greatly appreciate it. So far this is the list I have:<br /><br />Austin (insignia)<br />Austin (no insignia)<br />Bresnahan<br />Evans<br />Golden<br />Hallihan<br />Hamilton<br />Hogan<br />Konetchy<br />Kutina<br />Nelson<br />Oakes<br />Pelty<br />Smith<br />Steele<br />Stovall<br />Wallace<br />Willie<br />Wingo<br /><br /><br />I am a recent college grad looking for a job, so once I get a job (which means money) then I will most definitely spend more time on this forum.<br /><br><br>Aaron Cowan<br />acowan19@gmail.com

Archive
06-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>The beauty of this forum is that you don't need money to participate. I'm a perfect example. Although I think with my new job, I can no longer lay claim to the poorest member of the board.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>Growing old is not optional, growing up is.

Archive
06-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike Brailey</b><p><br />I believe the following players are identified as St. Louis players:<br /><br />Ellis<br />Harmon<br />Lowdermilk<br />Steinfeldt<br />Woodburn<br /><br />Also on your checklist "Willie" should be Wilie.<br />Hope that helps,<br />Mike

Archive
06-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>This isn't my site (so I hope it's okay that I share this), but one very handy resource for this kind of thing is Dan Austin's virtual checklist. Have a look at <a href="http://www.vintagecardtraders.org/virtual/" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.vintagecardtraders.org/virtual/</a> and you can see galleries of a number of sets, including T207.<br /><br />A few months ago I also came across a site dedicated to cataloguing St. Louis baseball cards, but I'm not a St. Louis collector, so I didn't make any special note of it. If I can find it again, I'll pass it along.<br /><br />Regards,<br /><br />Richard.

Archive
06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Aaron Cowan</b><p>Thanks for the help. I forgot about that website. I had used it before when creating my checklist. Thanks for the link and for the help, again!<br><br>Aaron Cowan<br />acowan19@gmail.com

Archive
06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>Aaron<br /><br />The Princeton server is down....so I am unable to reply to your last email.<br /> So, I'm using this Thread of yours to contact you regarding our possible T206 deal.<br /> ASAP our system is back online I will email you to suggest a cash/trade offer.<br /><br />Ted Z