PDA

View Full Version : More T206.net Features Added

Archive
05-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave Simon</b><p>Hey all,<br /><br /><a href="http://www.t206.net" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.t206.net</a> continues to improve...<br /><br />All of the sorting works now and I have added a search box for more specific results. Right now if you use the price estimator to select a card like the Red Cobb, you get the price estimation for that card and all of the prices realized for all Cobb cards.<br /><br />If you only want the Red Cobb, you can use the search box and type, 'red cobb' or 'cobb bat off' and you will only get prices realized for that card.<br /><br />I've also added totals at the bottom of the results page in prices realized.<br /><br />There is also a check box if you want to see the time the auction ended.<br /><br />more to come...<br /><br />ds

Archive
05-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Common Player with a "Broad Leaf 460" back in SGC-70 (EX+)..... $100 ?????????<br /><br />Not even close! try 20X to 40X + or more ($2,000 - $4,000 +)<br /><br />Site is nice, but values need to be realistic.

Archive
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Posted By: <b>nbrazil</b><p>how do you guys calculate your estimated prices? averages?

Archive
05-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave Simon</b><p>The Price Estimator is based on tables from T206Museum. Yes they are out of date. That is why I added prices realized. I'm working on something to modify the tables for the estimator based on prices realized. It is no easy task.<br /><br />I would be using Prices Realized as my yardstick.<br /><br />ds

Archive
05-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Cobby33</b><p>I like the information on the closed auctions.<br />Great job- thanks.

Archive
05-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Posted By: <b>nbrazil</b><p>David...you are still providing a good service by collecting all this data onto one site. let me know how you are dealing with the price estimates..as i have been struggling to find a statistically sound way to estimate prices.

Archive
05-18-2006, 10:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><br /> Hi Dave,<br /> I keep a very close eye on the T206 market, epecially when it comes to rare backs, short prints, tough commons, and variations. LMK I'f I can be of any service. Be well Brian

Archive
05-19-2006, 04:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>It's a nice website...I love the closed auctions feature and thanks for editing the player list to reflect the last name alphabetically...much easier to use. Keeping up with the prices is going to be tough! Just curious, do most people use the back multipliers provided by the T206 Museum?<br /><br />Mike