PDA

View Full Version : E120 National League Album

Archive
05-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Posted By: <b>Paul Stratton</b><p>I picked up a E120 Caramel album some time ago. Any info on these? Mine is a National League version(blue) and is in really nice condition. How rare are these? I haven't seen another one but haven't really been looking. I would post a pic if I could fit it on my scanner but it's too big. <br /><br />Thanks, Paul

Archive
05-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>I've owned both the Natl and Amer League versions. I sold both a while back and regret doing so. I haven't seen many available for sale. If you collect the E120 set then I'd suggest you hold on to it because it really offers a lot in the way of that feeling of "completeness" in a set.

Archive
05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Can you post a scan? I would love to see what the cover and a page or two look like.<br /><br />

Archive
05-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>The albums are very generic. They are divided by teams and have a square area with the players name where the card is supposed to be pasted or some how adhered to the page. Even though it's generic looking it's a prett cool piece to have.

Archive
05-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Paul Stratton</b><p>Like Judge says it is fairly generic on the inside. The cover is a bit more interesting, it says "Stars of Baseball Album" and has an image of a player on it. I was thinking maybe Baker, but hoping it was Cobb. Anyway it's a left handed batter but appears fairly plain.<br /><br />Copyright Max B. Sheffer Chicago on the bottom.