PDA

View Full Version : T205 info requested -- Part II: Rare backs

Archive
05-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Shawn Adkins</b><p>In conjunction with my post last week, I am continuing to gather data on the T205 set. First, I'd like to say Thank You to all of those who have already sent data for the project. Joshua and I are trying to wrap up a few loose ends before getting things in place for a future article dedicated to the set.<br /><br />This particular request is to help fill a lacking area of my research, the tougher backs. Specifically, I am interested in noting cards you may have (or even just a saved scan) with the an American Beauty (green or black), Broadleaf (black or green/brown), Hindu or Drum back.<br /><br />Obviously the Hindu and Drum backs are most difficult to catalog due to their respective rarity. Any and all information is greatly appreciated!<br /><br />Shawn<br />webmaster@showmesavants.com

Archive
05-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Shawn,<br />I think I have one of each of the backs, but don't know about the color variations. You are free to use them. They are on my website or shoot me an email for better scans etc....good luck and let us know how it turns out....

Archive
05-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Andrew Parks</b><p>I have a T205 Paskert with a black broadleaf back.