PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Bob Lemke's e-mail

Archive
05-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>I've misplaced it and wanted to send him some information. If someone could e-mail it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
05-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>I'd like it too if someone has it.<br /><br />His fwpubs.com address is no longer valid. I received an "out of office" type reply explaining that he had moved on.

Archive
05-09-2006, 05:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Hal Lewis</b><p>These are the only two that he ever used to send me mail:<br /><br />Robert.Lemke@fwpubs.com <br /><br />lemkeb@krause.com <br />

Archive
05-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>Just tried the Krause.com addy and unfortunately that failed as well.<br /><br />If anyone has other suggestions, they would be appreciated.<br />

Archive
05-10-2006, 06:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob Lemke</b><p>I can now be reached at the e-mail address crystalsdad1979@yahoo.com. I currently have no association with SCD/F+W/Krause, nor the Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards. Nor am I aware of what, if anything, has been done or will be done to replace me. I hope to continue to monitor this forum from time to time to keep current on what's happening in the old card world and among those of you who I've come to know here.

Archive
05-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Thanks Bob....always have appreciated your input....