PDA

View Full Version : .

Archive
04-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Posted By: <b>.</b><p>.

Archive
04-25-2006, 05:51 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Is this taking the place of Ebay stores?

Archive
04-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>Yes, tell us more. What is the cost, including transaction costs? How does it come up on searches and what is the general story on this?<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
04-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Last year I sold many of my 206's in grade 8's. Wasn't my focus. Boy do I regret that, after seeing lessor conditon ones in here. I miss them. I didn't need the money, I just sold them. Somebody please come and slap me....I will never make that mistake again. <br /><br />

Archive
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>Mike -- Where do you live? If I am able to, I will come visit you personally and administer a severe beating.<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
04-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Minneapolis area. But please feel free to verbally berate me incessantly until death occurs.<br /><br />

Archive
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Won't make that mistake again because you sold 'em all?

Archive
04-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>I don't understand. It looks like this is just a fancier listing for the ebay stores.

Archive
04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob S</b><p>Folks,<br /><br />Like Bob, I don't see any additional advantage here. It looks like just another portal to "Buy It Now" items.<br /><br />Am I missing something?<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Bob

Archive
04-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Posted By: <b>honus3415</b><p>Seems like justs another one of ebay's never-ending marketing ploys to increase their revenues.<p>I believe this one requires ebay store sellers to take Paypal in order to participate.<p>But look on the good side....you get a shopping cart to push around....although I usually try to avoid card shops with shopping carts because there is usually a traffic jam on the shiney card aisle.

Archive
04-26-2006, 07:35 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>I checked it out. I see zero advantage over the current store format. In fact, I found it less intuitive and more difficult to maneuver than what they currently have. I guess it's their version of the new 2007 Ford (GM, Toyota, whatever . . . ) that features &lt;Ta-daah!&gt; new interior trim for the upcoming model year. BFD!<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
04-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>I didn't sell all my 206 grade 8's. But I did have a nationally known dealer lean very hard on me yesterday, to sell the remaining grade 8's as they are hot right now. I mean lean very hard. But I think I will hang on to them. If the demand for 206's goes down 50%, so what. I still like 'em.<br /><br />