PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Badcock T 206 scan of Brooklyn

Archive
04-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Posted By: <b>mike wrenn</b><p>The scan of the t206 gold boarders is amazing<br />I have a few, If possible can you send me a scan <br />At Don't know what the other players look life when I'm looking for them at a show.<br />Wrenbird17@aol.com<br />

Archive
04-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Hey there,<br /><br />Had my cards at home this weekend. Scans of 27 Brooklyn T206s are on the way, via email. I think that's all of them.<br /><br />Frank W.

Archive
04-24-2006, 07:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Hey Mike,<br /><br />I'm posting these thoughts so some of the board guys can tell me I'm wrong on this. But I think I'm right.<br /><br />The Pattee card that is horizontal is a tough card, as the guides indicate.<br /><br />Same for the Dahlen card, an innocent looking portrait that is difficult to find.<br /><br />I think the McIntyre card that is just Brooklyn, is tougher than the throwing card that lists Brooklyn and Chicago. And the guides have it the other way. I have 2 of each. The hands over head Brooklyn card is a 150 series, I have a Piedmont and a Sweet Caporal. The B&C throwing card I have in Sweet Caporal 350, and Polar Bear. I really think they hands over head is found less often.<br /><br />The other cards I think the guides have wrong is the Rucker cards. The Nap Rucker portrait is a nice looking card, and I think it is found less plentiful than the throwing card. My throwing card is a Piedmont 350, my portrait is a Piedmont 150. It seems that guides value the throwing card more. I think the guides have their values backwards.<br /><br />I'd like to hear from the other guys on the board to see if they think I'm correct on this, or..... out in left field!<br /><br />Frank.

Archive
04-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>One more thing...<br /><br />The 2005 Standard Catalog has values as I've indicated above. But the 2006 Beckett shows what I've suggested, with a serious premium for the Rucker portrait. I've not looked at the 2006 Standard Catalog yet, I ordered one, finally, and they sent the Beckett instead, now they've emailed me and told me to keep the Beckett, that they'd send the Standard, too.<br /><br />Frank.