PDA

View Full Version : Robert Edward Auctions Catalog Offer

Archive
04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Posted By: <b>RobertEdwardAuctions</b><p>Just a quick reminder from Robert Edward Auctions that if you are a new collector or for any reason have never been on our mailing list, we make our catalogs available free and would be happy to send you a complimentary copy of our spring auction catalog. Please go to www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com , click on “Free Catalog,” and provide your name and address. Catalogs mail on April 7, 2006.<br /><br />Also, we still have copies of our April 2005 and a small quantity of our June 1997 catalogs available. If anyone would like a copy of the April 2005 auction catalog or the June 1997 auction catalog for reference, please let us know. We are happy to provide these to collectors free of charge as well. <br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />Robert Edward Auctions, LLC<br />www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com<br /><br />

Archive
04-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Ken Rioli</b><p>You guys are my favorite auction house and I very much look forward to bidding in this auction. Could you please mail me a July 1997 Catalog? Where can I email you my mailing address? Thanks so much!

Archive
04-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Posted By: <b>RobertEdwardAuctions</b><p>For the 1997 catalog, email us at info@RobertEdwardAuctions.com<br /><br />For the spring catalog, go to www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com and click on "Free Catalog" under Babe Ruth, and provide name and mailing address. Catalogs ship April 7. <br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Robert Edward Auctions