PDA

View Full Version : O/T

Archive
03-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p> I don't know when his birthday is, but has anyone ever thought of doing a Leon Appreciation day for all he does for the board.<br /><br /> Just like in the old days of baseball, we can have him paraded around the National Convention and then make a presentation of gifts that we think Leon needs.<br /><br /> Everyone might have their own ideas -- so I'll leave all of this up to all of your imaginations.<br /><br /> In fact, the responses to this thread should be scans of gifts we think Leon (and his cohorts) should recieve for their efforts<br /><br /> Regards<br /> Rich<br /><br />P.S. We definately have to get Leon and his friends some wingnut tshirts as a start. In fact, that might be a good fund raiser for the running of the board for another year<br />

Archive
03-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>As much as I appreciate your kind thoughts I really don't want this. It sort of makes me uncomfortable. I do this moderator stuff as I still love the hobby. No thank you's or gifts are wanted or necessary. Once again, I really do appreciate your kind words and thoughts...Let's do lunch again soon...I need to discuss the Beckett Almanac with you.....