PDA

View Full Version : Andrew, a question re: your e102 set.

Archive
03-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob S</b><p>Hi Andrew,<br /><br />Since my social skills are pratically nonexistent, as is my knowledge of proper protocol....lol, I thought I'd take a chance and ask the following question.<br /><br />I wondered, since you've put the set together so recently (starting in May '05, as I read it), would you be willing to share the approximate aggregate cost of your task?<br /><br />If this question is out of line, I apologize in advance.<br /><br />I was just looking to get a general gauge as to the resources needed to accomplish this great achievement.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Bob<br /> <br /> <br />

Archive
03-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Posted By: <b>David Levin</b><p>If you check my site here: https://www.gfg.com/baseball/e102.shtml you will see some prices on cards. Granted, it is well known my prices are not low, but you can get an idea.<br />The cobb and wagner throwing will be the big ones, the wagner throwing is on almost everyones wantlist as is doyle batting and a couple others.<br />I am not going to say what that wagner throwing went for, if andrew wants, he can share that with you.<br /><br />Good luck<br /><br />David

Archive
03-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob S</b><p>Thanks, David,<br /><br />I appreciate your help.<br /><br />Bob

Archive
03-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Andrew Parks</b><p>I sent you an e-mail.

Archive
03-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob S</b><p>Thanks, Andrew.<br /><br />Much appreciated.<br /><br />Bob