PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Sleeves

Archive
03-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Anyone have any leads on "fuzzy" sleeves to hold graded cards? I don't like the cases banging together and would prefer to put them in felt sleeves or other nicer sleeves than just the common plastic sleeve. Bubble wrapping each card is a little bit overkill.<br /><br />I think memory lane has some with their logo on them that are pretty nice. Any thoughts on where to get those in a generic color?

Archive
03-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Jon Canfield</b><p>Mike,<br /><br />I'm of NO HELP to you but I too would like some fuzzy sleeves - especially if they had a cut out for the "name tag" of the card holder so I could read what card was in my "fuzzy"!

Archive
03-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Posted By: <b>identify7</b><p>BVG made up a bunch of them as Jon describes, about two years ago to introduce their "sample" product. So, somebody is tooled (or was) to produce these with tag windows.

Archive
03-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Beckett made some black felt pouches for graded cards and sold them for around $3each. I think that they ended up phasing them out. <br /><br />I bought a whole bunch and am glad I did. They are nice with an open window on the front and back of the pouch.<br /><br />

Archive
03-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Brent Butcher</b><p>I think I remember Memroy Lane Auctions sending me one a year or so ago with their name and logo on it. Might want to email them.