PDA

View Full Version : slightly o.t. but good news!

Archive
03-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Posted By: <b>pete</b><p>with all the fraud on ebay i'm happy to report that tonight i booked someone into my jail for mail theft, not just any mail theft but the one that everyone here likes to hear about...EBAY RELATED MAIL THEFT...i dont know all the details but the postal inspector told me this guy was a big seller on ebay a year or so ago and they had several reports that buyers never received items and false reports were being placed to the post office, etc. etc. etc...just thought i'd pass it on<br />pete-

Archive
03-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>See what you can do to make sure that "Bubba" is his bunkie.<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
03-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Posted By: <b>howard</b><p>I received an e-mail from Ebay today warning me that the seller of the card I was bidding on had been banned and that I should ignore e-mails from him. The same guy maybe?

Archive
03-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Posted By: <b>pete</b><p>the postal inspector said he would pick him up directly and take him to federal court, then a federal prison/jail/detention facility...my experience is that there aren't too many "bubbas" in a white collar crime facility, but we can hope