PDA

View Full Version : A good bid sniper service

Archive
03-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Keith</b><p>I usually manually snipe my bids, but will be out of town for a couple of days, and want to get in a bid. Anyone have an opinion of a good site?

Archive
03-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Charlie</b><p>www.auctionsniper.com.....

Archive
03-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Posted By: <b>steve f</b><p>bidnip.com gives you five free. type in my email address and I'll get five more as a referer!

Archive
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Cat</b><p>I like Auction Sentry a lot. I think I paid $14.99 for it and you can download it immediately. I bought it off of EBay. They seem to be on top of any required updates (sometimes EBay changes their language). Now that I have it, I can't believe I was perched at my computer all those years. Trying to explain to your friends or family that you can't go somewhere on a Sunday afternoon because you need to stay by the computer to place a thousand dollar bid on a baseball card....well, you may as well stamp "GEEK" on your forehead.

Archive
03-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Rob L</b><p>Auction Sniper is the best..

Archive
03-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Posted By: <b>PC</b><p>If your computer is not always on, you'll need to use a third-party service. I use Bidnapper. A very reasonable yearly fee, which allows unlimited bids. I've never had an issue with them.

Archive
03-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>JustSnipe has done pretty well for me and I believe they will give you some free or you can go unlimited for $5 a month.<br><br>Adam B

Archive
03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Posted By: <b>joe brennan</b><p> I also use justsnipe. I pay the $5 a month for unlimited snipes, but they give you 5 snipes a week for free. <br><br>A scared man can't gamble and a jealous man can't work.

Archive
03-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Just checked ... Bidnapper is $47 for the year, unlimited snipes.<br /><br />There is also a 10 day free trial, again unlimited.<br /><br />Can't go wrong with any of the other services either. I used auctionstealer as well, also with good results.

Archive
03-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob Rousseau</b><p>I'm a Stealthbid fan myself. I've used them for a few years.

Archive
03-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Howard W. Rosenberg</b><p>I have always wondered why anyone would place a regular bid on something instead of trying to snipe it. I figure that anytime a public bid is placed, it drives up the final price a clear majority of the time.