PDA

View Full Version : Any luck in Mastro's?

Archive
03-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Posted By: <b>HAW</b><p>Not a whole lot that interested me, but I got a nice little group of photos that I really wanted. Got blown out on the T214 Victory and Plow Boy Brown and was the underbidder on the 1948 Leaf Musial white background variation. <br /><br />Oh well, I am sure that there will be another auction or two next week.

Archive
03-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>Lefty Grove autographed HOF plaque.

Archive
03-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe_G.</b><p>It was refreshing to not get an email a week before, the day before, the day of, one hour left, etc., warning that the auction was winding down. If you're truely interested in a card/lot, you won't forget when it's closing.<br /><br />I came away with the Deacon White WG1 card. Funny thing is, I placed my bid the day it opened and it stood for the duration. Granted, the Deacon White card far exceeded the others (including HOFers) on day one. I wanted one of the Detroits, either Hanlon or Deacon, so I'm happy.<br /><br />Regards,<br />Joe Gonsowski<br /><br />

Archive
03-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh K.</b><p>I was the underbidder on the e102 lot and the T227 lot. if the winner of either lot is on this board and would like to sell any of the cards, please contact me. jkrasner@maupintaylor.com