PDA

View Full Version : A Message from Marshall Fogel

Archive
02-23-2006, 05:55 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Folks,<br />Marshall asked me to pass on a message for him. <br /><br /><br />I am grateful to all of you who enjoy some of the items in my collection. I want to clarify the Jackson photograph. What you see is not a mount. It is elaborate matting as the photograph is free floating in the frame. I will, when time permits, relate some antidotes (stories) about collecting. <br /><br />One question that I will address soon is who has the best baseball card collection. I hope you will find the article interesting. <br /><br />I must add on a personal note (I “speak only for myself) that I never collected for the thrill of profit. I enjoy collecting and I enjoy and I have learned so much from reading about your collections and I have gained a great deal of knowledge from all of you who share the Vintage web site. <br /><br />Best Regards,<br /><br />Marshall<br /><br />

Archive
02-23-2006, 05:59 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>"Anecdotes" perhaps . . . although card collecting is an illness, so maybe he does mean "antidotes" afterall.<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
02-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Posted By: <b>andy becker</b><p>hi marshall,<br />i just wanted to thank you for sharing parts of your collection. thanks!! <br />i would really love to see some football items (sorry leon)if you still have any. national chicles for sure, but anything else you have collected would really interest me.<br />best regards<br />andy

Archive
02-23-2006, 06:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh Adams</b><p>Marshall, <br /><br />Thanks for sharing your fantastic collection! It's great to see so many beautiful cards! <br /><br />Josh<br><br>Go Go White Sox<br />2005 World Series Champions!

Archive
02-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p><P>Looking forward to any and all contributions from Marshall.</P><P> </P><P> </P>